Yes! ZiMart Online delivers nationwide – we deliver in all the 10 provinces of Zimbabwe including remote rural areas. Here’s what you need to know before you order:
1. We deliver all over Zim
2. We do not deliver overseas
3. We have no "Store Pick Up" option
4. We have no "Cash On Delivery" option
5. The majority of our products come from South Africa
6. Some seasonal items (e.g. some fruits and vegetables) listed on our website may not always be available for delivery.
When you shop online at ZiMart, our friendly drivers will deliver your shopping right to your door..
Our delivery fees are very competitive starting from as little $10 in major urban areas. We use a delivery algorithm to calculate delivery fees. This algorithm uses 3 factors to come up with the correct delivery fee:
Your location (delivery address)
Total weight of items on the Order
Total value of your order (see table below)
Up to $149.99
$150.00 to $199.99
$200.00 to $249.99
$250.00 to $299.99
$300 and over
Please note: The actual delivery fees charged will depend on the unique combination of delivery destination, total weight and total order value for your order.
Orders that total over 250kg will be subject to a bulk delivery fee, as they require special handling and transport allocation. For any bulk orders please contact our customer service team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
We work with a number of couriers around the country to help deliver orders to our customers no matter where they live. We will not charge you an extra for delivering your order in remote areas. However, we may need slightly longer than usual to plan the logistics and actually getting your order to the remote location.
Please arrange that you or your authorised representative is available to accept your purchases at the delivery address and that appropriate access will be made available. Should no-one be in attendance at the time of delivery, the driver will keep the products and leave a notice at the delivery address to this effect. The driver will attempt to contact you to make new arrangements for delivery or collection.
There are NO deliveries during Public Holidays. Deliveries are effected according to the delivery schedule and the area you reside, unless you have chosen to accept delivery at a later or previously arranged date.
1. For verification purposes, the person accepting delivery at the delivery address may be required to produce a form of identification. Any person other than yourself who receives the products at the delivery address is presumed to be authorised to accept delivery on your behalf.
2. We reserve the right to charge an additional delivery fee should it be required in the circumstances.
3. Our liability for failing to deliver the products timeously is limited to delivery being effected at a later agreed time at no additional charge.
4. On delivery, we will require you or your authorised representative to sign and print your or their name on a duplicate copy of the delivery note, to confirm receipt.
5. We cannot, to the extent permitted by law, be liable for any damage suffered or loss incurred by reason of any acts or omissions of the deliverer, its directors, employees, sub-contractors, agents, representatives and/or affiliates.