Marlborough, Harare, Zimbabwe
Returns & Refunds
Returns & Refunds
If you are for any reason dissatisfied with any perishable goods (i.e. Fresh Produce, Milk, Bread etc.) purchased online, you may return them within 3 days of purchase for a full refund, replacement, store credit or exchange, provided you have the original tax invoice.
If you are for any reason dissatisfied with any non- perishable goods (i.e. Canned Goods, Detergents, Cereals etc.) purchased online, you may return them within 28 days of purchase for a full refund, replacement, store credit or exchange, provided you have the original tax invoice.
If for any reason you would like to cancel an order this may be done by contacting our store via email: email@example.com. You will only be able to cancel orders until midnight on the day prior to the date of delivery. We may debit your payment card for the delivery fees in respect of any late cancellations. If you cancel your payment for any reason or if your payment card should cease to be valid for whatever reason, you will remain liable for the full purchase price, including all related costs.
Change of Mind Returns
We cannot refund or exchange goods for change of mind or errors you made in your order. We may, at our sole discretion, allow a return for store credit or exchange product on a case-by-case basis, provided that the item in question is:
- returned within 28 days of order;
- not used or worn (with original tags and/or packaging); and
- not damaged in any way.
If we allow a return in these circumstances, we will ask you to follow our returns process.
- We may provide you with a product exchange or store credit only when we receive the returned product. You are responsible for payment of return postage on your order. Change of mind returns are not accepted for intimates, which includes underwear, hosiery, socks, swimwear and adult toys due to hygienic reasons. Remedies for defective goods are still available. Under no circumstances can we accept change of mind returns for digital access codes or downloadable software.
You are entitled to a replacement for or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- Any warranty given by us will apply in addition to other rights and remedies you may have under the Zimbabwean Consumer Law or any other law.
- Goods that you purchase from us may contain warranty documents on or inside the packaging provided by the manufacturer of the product. Any such warranty documents are not given by ZiMart, and rights you may have in relation to those warranties are separate to any warranty rights given to you by ZiMart. Some warranty documents provided by manufacturers of imported goods may not apply in Zimbabwe. You should contact the manufacturer identified on the warranty document to determine whether or not the warranty applies to the goods in Zimbabwe and, if so, how you should go about making a claim under such a warranty.
Process for Returns and Refunds
When seeking a return on a product, please contact us via the Help Centre. Once contacted we will investigate your issues and advise you whether your product may be returned and, where required, provide you with a Return Authorisation and instructions on how to return your goods, with which you must comply.
Once an item is returned we will either inspect your goods and investigate any claimed defect or, where we believe it is applicable, provide a remedy in relation to your goods. If we do no believe a remedy is applicable upon inspecting your goods (for example, where we believe the goods have been misused, or there was a failure to use in accordance with manufacturer's instructions, used it in an abnormal way or there has been a failure to take reasonable care), we will reject your claim and return your goods to you. You must cover the cost of return shipping in order to receive goods we have rejected on inspection, and we will provide you with instructions on how to make this payment.
- Refunds will be issued using the payment method used for purchase. Store credits will be issued to the account used to purchase the goods.
- We aim to process refunds and replacements within 28 days of receipt by us of the original product, however, depending on your item and the number of returns in our system, this may take longer.
- In the case of goods and/or services redeemable through a third party provider, the refusal of a refund or Store Credit does not prevent you from seeking a refund directly from the provider.